My friend Olivia and I decided to start up a rosary crusade, and see if we can get 1,000,000 (yes, one million) rosaries that were said for the intention of consoling Our Lady. Please share the link and spread the word! 🙂
Please click the link entitled, “Rosary Submissions” on the ribbon above to fill in and submit your Rosary counts. (Quality over quantity, please!)
So you might be wondering, “Why console Our Lady, anyway?” That is a good question; I direct you to the Catholic Kingdom website: Why should we Console Mary?
Here’s how it works:
- You say a Rosary.
- You click on the link to the form below and fill out the submission form as directed.
- We get an email and add the rosary/rosaries to our count.
- You and some others say a Rosary, and someone mentions the intention, “to console Our Lady.”
- One of you submit the number of rosaries said multiplied by the number of people who said them.
- We receive the count and add the submitted number to our grand total.
Nothing is obligatory, of course, but it is one of the best ways to spend your time! Did you know that, “A plenary indulgence is granted, if the Rosary is recited in a church or public oratory or in a family group, a religious Community or pious Association, and that a partial indulgence is granted in other circumstances?” On top of this, there are 15 Promises that Our Lady made to those who say the Rosary. Click on the link in the ribbon above to read them.
But enough said– let us pray! In the name of the Father…